Tuesday, February 01, 2005

off to South carolina

« Thread Started on Feb 1, 2005, 10:39am »
I am off to University of South Carolina, leaving my nice warm little Florida, ready to layer clothes and do that thang! Universities are my absolute faves, as the students are so awesome. They are so appreciative, helpful, kind and totally validating! They usually end up begging me not to leave... now how can you hate that!
My FIU trip was wonderful, despite the thousands of miles I put on my car over the trip from going back and forth from lauderdale and west palm and to miami. I got lost every day and it was frustrating. I mapquested everything, but I think mapquest is owned my some oil tycoon and deliberately steers you in the wrong direction so you waste gas and they make more money... it could happen
more on the fiu trip later, lots of great lessons learned!
xo
b

No comments: