Thursday, February 17, 2005

here i am

« Thread Started on Feb 17, 2005, 8:20pm »

so i take on this break neck schedule, and do my normal thing, go go go without considering that i have to actually take care of myself, you know challenge the ol' immune system, and guess what??? it lost! I am the winner! So the winner, who hasn't been sick in maybe ten years has been in bed with 103 fever talking to doctors and people that are not there and today I am finally feeling something close to human, close mind you. I have to implement some serious lifestyle changes which include eating, yoga and rest if I plan on surviving Spring Break. It is hellacious but fun at the same time. It really puts your body to the test and two weeks of 7 days a week is insanity. The real issue is that you stay in the same posisiton for hours and by the end of one day you need a massage, take that and multiply time 14 and you get the idea. I will be finding a shiatsu place there upon arrival! I have lots of cool new things to bring and adorn the students with so it will be awesome, they will be jacked! I am also really looking forward to my show on the first of march , it will be so damn cool, it's burning me up inside! Gotta get it out and photgraphed, definately will be the coolest thing I have done to date!

No comments: