Friday, March 25, 2005

got 99 problems, but my keyboard is clean

« Thread Started on Mar 25, 2005, 3:56am »
ok, so that's not how the song goes.... but it's friday night at almost 4 am an i am neither gangtsa nor rockstar tonight, i have chosen to merge the mcguyver, curious george and pinky and the brain archetypes and clean my laptop keyboard,because, well.... it's just gross. I just recentlydiscovered that i could individually rip off each little tab and it popped back on, i can't remeber exacly how i found that how but nonethless, i am my own repairman dammit, and i can DO this... fa real....and i did and as i was pulling the hairs out that looklike eyelashes, i am wonrdering .... where did these coe from, do i reallyshed that many eylashes, could it be?
anyway, as i began to type with my brand new keyboard, i realized that, for the most part, i am my own repairman, and my keyboard is spic and span, short hair (eyelash?....will we ever know??), fuzz free ....but i have noticed that on a positive note..... there is always room for improvement! a few of the letters aren't working so well, and the space bar is f'd up.....oopsy
but i am strong, nimble and determined... i will make them work again, even if i have to rig them with dental floss and super glue


well my m and space bar are not quite the same.... but i am still my own repairman, vanna, i may need to buy a consonant mmmmmmmmm

it seems as though my keyboard is now finally as askew as i am! there are a few buttons that just are not the same.evidently you can pop them off and pop them back on but there is no guarantee that they will operate the same once you do so, grrrrr, such is life, a gamble
it's all good suppose i will have to proofread a little better these days, maybe


update... i have restored my faith in my abilities, i finally got the thing rigged, it works now!!!! mmmmms ans space bar and all the keys!
yeah, i'm bad...you know it! :)

No comments: